Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Netwinner.com Earn free gift cards!

Many days as I sit here "working" on Ebay, or one of the many other things I do online to save/make our family money, I also will play at www.netwinner.com. Simple premise...you play the lottery type game, and earn points (there is NO money involved, except as prizes). The game doesn't cost you points to play, or anything else. There are cash prizes to be won, but with my luck, I don't even think about those! I focus on earning points, because with those points, you can redeem them for gift cards for places like Home Depot, Pier 1 Imports, and many many others.

This is a relatively new site, still in it's Beta stages, but so far, the worst bug I've found is it tends to be slow at times (I'm assuming when there are alot of players online), or stall completely. Both easily gotten around. I do not sit and stare at the site, I click the play button, go read an email, work on an auction, or wipe a snotty nose, then click win to see if I got any points that round. Easy peezy!

Check out the banner at the right, you get 1,000 points just to sign up, and it really is easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home