Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Encyclopedia of Me???

Ok, yesterday as I was reading through my blogs, I realized that I'm not the only one who's getting sick of talking about herself lol.  I think this is a great idea, but it's really hard to keep it up.  Does anyone actually CARE about all this stuff? Well, I'm gonna keep going with it for as long as possible, just let me know if ya'll get sick of it!

On another note, I've started using Windows Live Writer to do my posts since I have more than one blog it does make things quite a bit easier, but I have to manually go in and add pictures for now (I'm thinking on this one I promise!), so please make sure and check, because I really try and post pictures pretty often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home