Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I is for I did it!


Ok, that's totally cheesy, but seriously. I made my first apron! I am so thrilled with how it turned out. Excuse the blurry picture, Jacob took it for me this morning, and he's only 7 so it actually turned out better than I hoped. This is a really cute fabric I found at Ben Franklin (I think the only one left in the U.S.), trimmed in bias tape then I made the waistband/ties and pockets. I had never used bias tape before so that was a learning curve, but I think I have it down now. Check it out and let me know what you think!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great job on the apron!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Barb Mcf said…

    Very nice. You did a whole lot better than I did on my first apron. And, your 7 year old did a good job on the picture.

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Mika said…

    Thanks so much ladies! He was THRILLED he got to handle the camera lol. There are definite areas to improve, but I really like the simple design-totally functional!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home