Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

E is for...eclectic and Ebay

Photo courtesy of Google Images

E is for...eclectic and Ebay


Eclectic. That is probably the word that describes me best. My taste in music ranges from country (my fave), to rock, to some heavy metal, to pop, etc. etc. Same with movies-everything from romance to horror. I think that's why I love scrappy quilts so much, it's like controlled chaos! I love changing things up in life, keeping everyone guessing..well, sometimes anyway.


....Ebay. I've been selling on Ebay off and on for about 7 or 8 years now. It's a great way to lighten the clutter load around the house and make some extra cash. A few years ago I branched out into buying things at yard sales, thrift stores and the like and reselling them for a profit as well. I usually do pretty ok, I will never make a living doing it I just don't have the time to sit and do listings all day long. I enjoy the excitement of watching the bids go up, but when stuff doesn't sell it rather sucks lol. I also buy things on Ebay that I have a hard time finding reasonably priced locally, or things I can't find period. I'm all about finding the best possible deal on things, sometimes it's a local shop, sometimes it's Ebay. Making your dollar stretch the best way you can is the #1 rule of being frugal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home