Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Saturday, August 04, 2007

C is for..Cookbooks & charm packs





I am addicted to cookbooks. Seriously, I admit it. I even have a blog about it! I love reading them, looking through them (especially old ones), and making recipes from them. Today we went yard saling and I added a ahem, FEW to my collection. There are almost 100 of these small cookbooks here, all gotten for $3!!! I can't wait to have some time to sit down and look through them all and try out some recipes. It's a serious problem, seriously lol.


Secondly, lookee what I won!!! Joanna at Fig Tree Quilts held a giveaway for some of her new quilting fabrics, and I won a charm pack!!!!! I have never possessed a charm pack before so I am just sitting and petting it, looking at all the fabrics, and trying to come up with a great design to use these fabrics because they are SO beautiful. Right up my alley and I can't wait until I can get my hands on some yardage. Seriously yummy stuff!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice blog! Do you like 80s music? Come to my music place, myitalodisco.blogspot.com

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Beck said…

    I love cookbooks, too. YOu have an impressive collection!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home