Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Home again, Home again, Jiggity Jig...

We made it home. The trip was wonderful-exactly what we both needed. Wyatt was amazing...6 hours in the car there and back and hardly cried. I have So much to post about, exciting things on the horizon, and a refreshed outlook. I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures and stuff.

Just a funny...we were on our way home listening to a local radio station. A commercial came on and I was only half listening and heard, "Have a bad weekend? Life got you down? Get a bag of Crystal and you'll feel better!" I was like, what??? they are advertising crystal meth on the radio? What kinda place is this!

It was an advertisement for a hamburger place. Sheesh..I was mortified, then really amused at myself. That's what you get for only half listening!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:18 AM, Blogger Noodle said…

    ROFL!! I laughed so hard at your Krystal oops! LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home