Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Friday, August 31, 2007

My husband is wonderful


He just came in and gave me my birthday card. Last year for my birthday he gave me a "Happy Anniversary" card, so I had to tease him when he handed it to me. But then I opened it and read it, and it seriously brought tears to my eyes.

This is what the inside says:

Real love is more than beautiful flowers and sweet words,
more than candlelight dinners or romantic walks in the park.
Real love is understanding through the difficult times,
caring past the disagreements.
It's laughing together when things are good
or laughing together to keep from crying when things couldn't seem to go more wrong.
Real love shows compassion and compromise...
and forgives and forgives and forgives.
Real love is everything we share together.
Because to me, real love is, and always will be, you.


And the best part? It's all true.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    really, my boyfriend gave the samething and told me that he actually wrote

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Mika said…

    Well, what hubby gave me was a card he purchased at the store, so maybe your boyfriend wrote it and sold it Hallmark? That's awesome if so!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home