Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I thought it came in threes?

We've all heard the saying that bad things come in three's right? Well, apparently that skipped our house. As I posted earlier in the week, we had lost 3 kittens already, then the next day, we lost one more. I was just coming home from a nice dinner out, and saw one of our mama cats on the side of the road. She had been hit by a car. It's really odd because other than us there are only 2 other houses on this 2 mile long road, so the traffic is pretty nil. And both of our neighbors know we have cats so it's odd they wouldn't have stopped and told us (it had to have happened yesterday or even this morning because of the "condition" she was in when I found her). I am SO sad. The other mama has taken over her 4 kittens (since the other 4 died) and is loving on them like crazy, so I'm sure they'll be fine, but it still just breaks my heart we've lost another cat. Zeus was our silly mama, she never made much sense, and she will be dearly missed. This picture is her with her kittens right after they were born.


I'm ready to stop losing kitties now.

Coming this week, gathered I can pull myself together over here (heh), is a post on how to do Gatlinburg on a budget, and a few other things that are roiling around in my head. I'll try and get rid of the gloom and doom that's hanging around.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger lera said…

    Oh no!!!!! I am so sorry to hear about Zeus!

    So fortunate you have another caring mama cat to care for the babies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home