Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Friday, November 02, 2007

Day 2


Well, I almost went to bed without posting...that'd be a heck of a start, wouldn't it? We've had a fussy baby this week so neither me, nor him, is getting much sleep.
That being said, I managed to make quite a large dent in my front room today. I'll definitely have this done by the end of the month! I meant to take pictures of today's progress, but forgot. Sigh.
I also found out that my rice bags will be the featured product for November on one of my Yahoo groups. I am so excited! I really think these are a great product and can't wait to start getting them out there more. I've been listing on Etsy of course, but am kind of floundering for other ways to get exposure.
I don't know if I have any other small business owners who read this, but if I do..do you have any tips for me? I'm an active member of various email groups and forums, and have my store in my signature line; I'm donating some products to a local silent auction benefiting Habitat for Humanity; I've been leaving business cards in various places around town and the like; and now have a featured spot to over 100 group members. I know it all has to go it's own way, in it's own time, but I also know in order to have a successful business it takes hard work, so please feel free to bombard me with any and all tips you may have!!!!
The picture up top is Mattie wearing his Halloween costume pants I made for him. He went as a pirate and this was the closest I got to a picture of his whole costume. Man that kid loves to strip! He loves the pants though, and the pattern was super simple, so I already have another pair halfway done for him, but in a normal pant length.
Don't forget to enter the giveaway!!! I'm closing comments at noon tomorrow and drawing a winner so enter now or forever hold your peace ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home