Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Catching up!

Hey everyone!

Well, the wedding is over. I am now a married woman! It's all still new, but dang it's cool! The wedding was beautiful. We were blessed with a perfect October evening, not too cold or windy, and a gorgeous sunset. We had a major issue with the wedding cake which could not be repaired, so we joked it off (thank goodness it was a small occassion!). Here is the arbor we got married under. The heart to the side is a tribute to my new DH's mother, who passed away 10 years ago today. My parents asked if we would leave the decorations up all month as they are beautiful and would like to recognize his mother as well.


So now you will see a large flux of posts over the next few days, I have lots more to share for you other frugal lifers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home