Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Found some inspiration!

I've been in a crafting rut the last week or so. My main project right now is window quilts for the house, and due to some issues with the people we are buying this from, we don't know how much longer we're going to have this house. We've both been really stressed and upset about it, but all we can do is wait and see, and plan for any eventuality. Sooooo....the window quilts don't seem too important at this point. And any other creativity has been kicked in the behind!

But this weekend I got to thinking about yardsaling this summer, and decided I wanted to make something to hold my cash, and whatever else I may decide I need to carry around lol. So I'm going to make a small apron. I have the design all worked out in my mind, and have some various fabrics picked out. What do you think?




This is #1. The dark blue would be the background with the floral as the pockets.
















This is choice #2. Again, the darker fabric would be the background and the lighter fabric would be the pockets.

















I love this toile fabric! And I can't wait to use it, but I don't know how it would look as an apron?

















And those are the options. And a quick glance into my stash lol. My stash is quite small in comparison to most crafters at this point. Thursday my LQS is having a big ole sale on all their fat's so I'm going to go in and see what all goodies I can find. They always have an awesome selection of batiks, which I adore, so I'm hopefully going to come home with lots of those!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home