Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My first ever crafty swap!

OK, so I'm a posting fool today...sorry! I like for things to be all seperate and organized lol. Well, theoretically!

I've been cruising all sorts of crafty, lovely blogs lately, and I have been so awestruck and inspired!!! Allsorts, Angry Chicken (also coordinates Tie One On which I can't wait to get participating in!), Apron Thrift Girl (lots of thrifting and vintage inspiration, plus her kids are just adorable!), Artsy-Crafty Babe (all I can say is WOW she has so much talent), Craft Apple ( she makes some really neat drawing pad covers, and some cards that are very similar to ones I've been doing for awhile...nice to see I'm not alone!!), and Wren's Nest (lovely vintage goodies!). And these are just the tip of the iceberg! I am amazed at the creative and talented people I've stumbled across in blogland..and I've decided to put my talents, as they may be, up with some others!

Happy Zombie is hosting a Potholder Swap and yesterday I decided to throw my hat in the ring. I am SO excited, and can't wait to get my partners name so I can start creating something specially for her/him. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home