Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Friday, August 03, 2007

B is for...Behind..and Breastfeeding


I feel most of the time like I am running paces behind every one else lol. You know that feeling, catching up on household chores, email, phone calls, and all sorts of other things. I am notoriously on time for things, but also notoriously scatter brained..or so I seem. I tend to have 10 irons in the fire and think I'm going to lose it, but I don't. It's just a matter of driving myself insane I guess! My oldest two boys start school this week (WOW...so early!), so I'm looking forward to some time to sit back and regroup. I'm planning on spending some time organizing my thoughts, my sewing room, and my coupons lol. I have so many goals for the running of our household, and I'd like to start implementing them. I will also be working on potty training Mattie, as well as teaching him his alphabet, and the difference between horses and cows. The kid can count to 15 (which is really good!), but calls horses cows all the time. And he argues his point with us! So I'll be Googling later today to find workbook pages on animals lol.
Breastfeeding...well at 7 1/2 weeks we're still going strong!!!! I am still so excited, because this is officially the longest I've been able to breastfeed any of my kids, and it's still going wonderfully. Wyatt has started sleeping for about 3-3 1/2 hours at night at each stretch which is great after the initial 1 1/2-2 hour stretches we have had since birth. He's getting so chunky, I think he's right around 10 lb.s now, and quite tall!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home