Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

I got tagged! And...I apparently ROCK!

Always late to the party..that's me! A week (or uh, maybe two) ago, Hunny Bunny tagged me for the middle name meme that's floating around. I keep meaning to respond and forgetting..so here goes:
D-disheveled..the state of my house, and generally my person at any given time. What can I say, I have 4 boys, a husband, a fledgling business and a major procrastination streak!
A-assinine...most of my jokes. I have a very strange sense of humor that I inherited from my dad, although not quite as dry as his. I usually think I'm pretty funny though.
W-(this is a hard one!). Um, wistful...you know, kinda daydreamy (ahem, spacey has also been used), and tend to get caught in the "coulda, shoulda, woulda's" of life. I'm a constant WIP (heh..that's a W too!)
N-nostalgic...I yearn for "the olden days". Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of electricity, indoor plumbing, and the internet-but I'm an old country girl at heart. I want to live on a farm, raise chickens and cows and horses, tend my garden and my children, and make a home for my family. All are attainable in the current world, yes, but we no longer have the simplicity of life as a hundred years ago.

And, Noodle nominated me for the Rockin' Girl Blogger award too! I'm so excited, seriously...I think I may canter occasionally, but rock? Thank you Noodle!

Now..to pass it on. This is hard, because most of the people that I think rock have either already received this award, or have no clue my blog exists, so....I'm going to do this. If you read my blog, consider yourself rockin' and awarded! Oh ya, but you need to be a girl lol.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi!
    We just 'met' over at WIM and I ewanted to say hello on the blog and tell you I think you pretty much rock and I've only 'known' you 5 minutes!!

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Noodle said…

    Hey, I've just tagged you for a meme too, oh Rockin' One! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home