Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

One of THOSE days




You know the ones....you're exhausted from 30 minutes of sleep all night because of a cranky baby, said cranky baby is STILL cranky all day so you can't get anything done but carry the sweet little thing around (and yes, even though he's hollerin' at me he's still sweet!), and by the end of the day, you can't wait to just fall asleep and try again tomorrow. That was my day yesterday. I got a little more sleep last night, but he's still been pretty cranky today. I'm guessing teeth are the culprit. Regardless, I've at least managed to get some laundry done and my living room vacuumed. Plus I got some SUPER yummy fabric in the mail today! Gah those pictures turned out big. But those are only 3 of the different ones I got, I'm really digging those chickens on blue for some reason. It's all washed, ready to be ironed and put into projects.


Speaking of, I'm getting ready to try my hand at bag making. I have another swap to finish up, and a pencil roll to make for a special little girls' birthday coming up, then it's time for "me". Time to start getting some of my designs really into production. Taking the plunge so to speak. Still terrified, but there it is. I ordered the Crafts, Inc. book from Amazon today. I've heard some decent reviews on it, and figure any information is pretty much new information so I bought it. Has anyone else read it yet? What did you think? For those who own their own business, do you have any suggestions or tips for me? Thanks so much for stopping by!

Oh, and tomorrow a meme I got tagged for! (Me! A meme! WOW!)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger lera said…

    I hate those kinds of days!

    Cute fabrics.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home