Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

And the winner is!!


OK, ya'll this was SO much fun! I had 159 total comments, two were duplicates (or oops here's my email lol), and one was a "don't enter me", so I didn't include those. And thanks to random.org pulling numbers for me, the winner is:




Number 21 - Hillary. Please shoot me an email with your mailing address, Blogger wouldn't let me see your profile to email you! Also, stop by http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/FroggyGirlDesigns/ to pick the fabric for your slipcover.

And...simply because all your comments made me so happy. I picked a second winner. And that winner is....Holly! I've emailed you Holly, so if you don't get it, please shoot me an email as well ok?

Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by and entered to win. Your feedback on my bags is greatly appreciated! And as another token of my appreciation, I am offering up to everyone else a discount! Shoot me an email with "Happy Fall Rice Bag" in the subject line, and your order and fabric choices, and I will give you a 10% discount of your entire order. Right now I only have large sizes in my store that measure 5" x 20", but I also have available medium (5" x 10"-$11.50 regular price) and small (5" x 5"-$9.50 regular price).

1 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Kate North said…

    And hey, guess what - you are a winner too :) Come check out my blog today!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home