Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Well, I'm glad that's over


It's been a week. Ya know, one of those again. Hubby leaves bright and early tomorrow morning for Georgia for 2-3 months, but I'm ok with that. He has a job to do, and he's ready and willing to do it. My mom was rushed into emergency oral surgery on Sunday, she'd been in the hospital for a few days with a severe infection and the fear was that the infection was going to enter her bloodstream if the tooth was not removed immediately. They were putting off the surgery until her condition improved a bit (she has various long term illnesses-lupus and fibromyilga, which I can never spell correctly). She's fine now though, and home resting. God has been good to us this week-though challenging, everything is chugging along quite well!
I've started researching local craft shows for this year, I'm wanting to get my feet wet in that arena soon. I've got my bulletin board in my sewing room all covered with notes of things I need/want to do before I'm totally ready. I don't know if I have any "local yokel" readers that know of any good ones in this area (southern Indiana/Louisville area) but if you do please let me know! Does anyone have any tips of the trade for me?
And since we've seriously been lacking in the baby pictures area lately, there's a new one of Wyatt. He found a stray piece of batting and this is his "Who me?" face when I found him with it. Oh! And I'll have an exciting announcement this weekend, I can't wait! So check back for that!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Tabitha said…

    Hi Mika- I'm in KY and I saw your blog address on the Fabric Coop. I just wanted to say Hi. Let me know if you hear of any good craft shows in Louisville. I make hairbows, headbands, clippies, and korkers. Maybe we could even share a booth!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home