Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Putting one year to rest

It's time to put 2007 to rest. We're four hours from 2008 in my neck of the woods and as I'm tidying up waiting for guests to arrive I've been reflecting on the year gone by. It's been a big one.
  • My husband got activated with the Army-a HUGE blessing because he had been layed off from his job a couple of months prior.
  • We celebrated our first wedding anniversary.
  • We had a baby, Wyatt who is now almost 7 months old.
  • We lost our house due to the financial misfortune of the woman we were buying it from.
  • I started my own business and am learning and growing in that respect every day.
  • We faced the beginnings of a long deployment for my husband, which gave us a taste of what other families go through for much longer every single day.
  • I lost my aunt, the woman I was closest to in my life-I still miss her so much every day.
Doesn't seem like much huh? When written out like that it really doesn't but it feels like so much more. I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us in 2008. I also want to thank each and every one of you who comes by and reads my ramblings, and takes time out of your busy day to leave me comments-it really means so much to me. And with that, company has arrived, Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger Noodle said…

    Happy New Year to ya! I did a few resolutions. I hope I can work toward them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home