Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm still alive!


Hubby has been gone for 4 days now, and we're making it. Does anyone else feel totally lost when their other half is away? I'm very lucky that I'm being kept busy with the kids, Christmas preparations, and orders. I have done NONE of my Christmas shopping yet, except for one small thing for my sister's package which I got through a trade on Etsy. I am LOVING trading over there! I've just recently started perusing the forums and there are some really great people on them. I still have so much to learn about running a business, and the forums are a wealth of information. So if anyone has questions, pop over there and ask away-someone will answer!

That picture up there is our gorgeous boy of course. He is getting SOOO big. He is working on mastering the crawling thing completely and is just so adorable (not that I'm biased or anything lol). He is still nursing like a champ, and I am just blown away that he's almost 6 months old and still being nourished completely from me. I know for alot of people breastfeeding is easier than it has been for me, and for alot of people it's harder. After 3 failed attempts, I just feel so amazingly lucky that we're succeeding this time.

And this is my newest design. It's a CD wallet. This one holds 6 CD's, and has a foldover flap that closes with Velcro on the back. This turned out exactly like I had it in my head. I LOVE that! Getting the right interfacing and measurements right was the biggest challenge. I'm so happy with how it turned out though. Note to self: learn how to take pictures that AREN'T crap! I think that would help immensely, but well, I'll work on it.

I hope everyone is having a great pre-Christmas time. Do you have all your gifts bought yet? Or are you a "slacker" like me? (Said totally tongue in cheek of course!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home