Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Auctiva.com-Easy help with Ebay..FREE!

As you know, I sell part time on Ebay to help bring some extra cash into the house. I specialize in childrens clothing, so it's nothing very high dollar lol. Recently, a friend turned me on to Auctiva which has a whole slew of tools to help you manage, and pretty up, your Ebay auctions for FREE. Now, as a frugalista, Free is my favorite word. They have a great feature which puts a rolling gallery into each auction showcasing each of your other auctions. Great way to get additional sales! Also, they offer really bice templates to make your auctions look nicer. There are a TON more options, so go check em out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home