Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

An introduction to my family


I know I did a vague introduction when I first started the blog, but I decided to go more in depth! This is our family picture from our wedding. You see my wonderful husband in his uniform ( he is an Army Reservist, has been for 16 years), me in my gorgeous dress, that I definitely did NOT do justice, my husband is holding our youngest son (he will be 3 in February), and then our two older boys. From left to right is Matthew, Jacob and Alexander. We were married at my parents home on a beautiful evening. This is our lovely little family, soon to grow by one more! We find out the baby's sex on the 22nd if it is being cooperative!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Kimmie said…

    ok im hoping for a girl....but either way healthy is the best kind

     

Post a Comment

<< Home