Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Update on Potholder swap

Well, tomorrow is the mailing deadline for the Potholder Swap I joined. I finished the potholder earlier last week, but spent the rest of the time coming up with some goodies to tuck into the package. Glad to say my package went out this morning and should be received quite quickly as my partner Cynthia is only on the other end of the state. Of course, they are most likely involved in a blizzard at the moment, so we'll see how the USPS holds up! This was my first swap, and I really enjoyed creating my project! Even though I'm a novice sewer, I really hope she enjoys it! I can't wait to get in on my next swap! I won't reveal any pictures of the finished project until I know that the package has been received, but I'll show you this...my first attempt at making my own binding! Please ignore my nasty looking ironing board cover!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home