Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I took the plunge! Introducing Etsy


Yup, I did it. I opened an Etsy store! My hope is to eventually be able to stock it with all kinds of goodies, but for now, the only thing in it is a really awesome pincushion I made. This is made up of some of the vintage fabrics I picked up the other day, including a couple of feedsack prints. These are SO awesome, and there are quite a few in the bin that are previously cut up for other purposes. Oh, and by the way, I am having so much fun with these fabrics, there are some really great pieces in there!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So cute and congrats on the Etsy store!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home