Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm really and truly insane

Lost another kitten this morning..one left and doing well it seems. He has been named "Lucky"..as in Lucky to be alive after whatever it was happened to his brothers and sisters. He has been flea bathed, picked at, combed, wormed, nuzzled, snuggled, fed, fed, fed, and loved. Something seems to be working, so we'll keep it up.

Now, on to the meat of this. I'm nuts. I just signed up to be a part of NaBloPoMo, National Blog Posting Month. For the month of November, I will be posting every single day. Ya'll are gonna be so sick of me! Basically, it's like this. For a couple of months now I've been meaning to beef things up on my blog a bit more. I'm constantly thinking of things I want to post, then promptly forgetting and before I know it, it's been a week since I posted last. Sigh. So, I'm hoping NaBloPoMo will help me get my behind in gear around here! I have so much I WANT to post about, and hope ya'll want to read, but a months worth?

So, your mission, should you choose to accept it...what do YOU want to hear about? Any questions I can answer, thoughts you want ramblings on, etc. etc.? Let me know, I'm going to do something unheard of, and make a LIST of things I want to write about. Landmark, I know.

And tomorrow, for your reading pleasure...Gatlinburg on a Budget: How to have fun without breaking the bank. Ya, that one I promised oh, a week ago now? It's coming!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger lera said…

    You keep losing too many kitties and are depressing me! :-) Please keep Lucky safe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home