Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Money Making Monday: Netwinner

I've talked before about Netwinner, but I think it's time to talk about it again. They've been making some changes over there!
First, let me say that while Netwinner can be a waste of time if you don't manage it correctly, it can also be a nice way to take some extra moments while web pages are loading and the like and turn those into a few extra gift cards to have around.
The premise of the main site is this: You "spin" the wheel, and then if you match any of the numbers, you win points, or cash. Yes, you can win cash. Not long after I signed up last year I won $25, and received the check within a few weeks. I've cashed in over $100 in gift cards from them since starting out, and have enough points for another. Are you going to make millions? No. Will you earn enough points for a few extra gift cards to pay for extras or give as gifts? YES!
Like I said, the site has been undergoing some changes lately. They now have 2 different games available. The Money Wheel and Banko. Banko I haven't played yet, it appears to be similar to Bingo. I'm going to check it out when I have a chance though! The Money Wheel: you get 100 spins a day and it works like I mentioned above. It's super simple.
I tend to leave the window open in my browser throughout the day, and click whenever I walk by, or sit down to take a break for a few minutes. Give it a shot, and have some fun! Netwinner is a fun, easy way to earn a little extra for your family!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi!
    I just registered for NetWinner under you. Enjoy the benefits of referral!

    If you are interested in Inbox Dollars or Send Earnings, email to let me know. I would appreciate very much a referral, as I am just getting started in all this! I am a stay at home mom of a little boy and am trying to help out any little way I can to relieve some of DH's stress over finances ; )

    My email address is epiboyap@yahoo.com

    BTW...Wyatt is PRECIOUS!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home