Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Another not so exciting day...

I spent most of today working on a bib design. Easy enough right? WRONG! I couldn't find any patterns online that were what I was wanting so I started trying to draft my own, and I cannot figure it out for the life of me. I'm wanting a side closure, that's a decent size to catch drool for my monkey. I have the perfect shape in my head, but I'm not getting the pattern itself onto paper very well. Sigh. One day it will come, probably after all my babies are out of the bib stage I'm guessing.
I've got some luscious Minkee fabric here to use, a(nother) blanket for Wyatt is in order I'm sure. I've been pretty picture starved around here lately haven't I? Tomorrow I'll post those pics of the front room..it's looking REALLY good. So until then...I'll leave you with this. We have a cat that thinks he's a dog, and that also thinks that Wyatt is HIS baby. This is the result:

Doesn't that face just say..someone get this cat off of me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home