Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ya I blew it already

It's only the 6th and I've already blown NaBloPoMo. Do I get kicked out of the club now or can I try to redeem myself and not do it again? (Man I feel like a 4 year old who just got caught eating paste or something!)
My marathon cleaning session caught up with me from Sunday I think, so I spent most of the day doing LOTS of laundry and ironing of new fabric that came in. I also threw in some sewing of course, am I the only one who feels like the day is incomplete if I don't touch my sewing machine at all?
Here's what came out of it though:


Doesn't look like much does it? It's a smaller version of the Fix-It bag. I wanted some of these for Bobby and the rest of us to be able to use as handwarmers in our coat pockets this winter. None of us are fans of mittens so these will be perfect! I've also got these in my shop if anyone is interested.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger lera said…

    That fabric is hysterical!

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Barb Mcf said…

    Love the idea of handwarmers. My DH doesn't like mittens or gloves either. Will have to run this by him. Love the fabric.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Fabric Fanatic said…

    What is NaBloPoMo? I can't figure it out to save the life of me. Help an old girl out, okay?
    P.S. Love the new cd holder using the Joel Dewberry fabrics...don't you just love that fabric?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home