Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm a Flunkie!


Ya, hi!!! Thanks for remembering I'm here, because I am...here that is. Kinda.

I disappeared last week because I got seriously sick. I'm not one that gets sick often, but when I do, I do it right-as in...running a fever of 104.5 and not being able to move. That kind of thing. So that's where I went. And then I realized that Thanksgiving is this week. Who moved the calendar this year? Everything is coming SO fast! I'm trying so hard to stay on top of everything and I just wonder where the time goes. I know ya'll understand that one!
And those of you who have children will know how true the following statement is too....when you're sick, it's like someone has opened the gates of the zoo and let the creatures run wild. So today my cousin came to help me play catch up and get the house ready for Thanksgiving which I am hostessing this year. I'm incredibly nervous, I've never had my whole family in my house for a holiday (or any other day for that matter!) so I'm trying to get everything just right.
I'm going to work on a "Thankful" post for later in the week, and tomorrow is a meme I got tagged for...details forthcoming promise!
The picture above is one thing I'm very thankful for. A wonderful friend whose beautiful daughter we laughingly refer to as Wyatt's future wife. This is a picture of them "playing" a month or so ago. She's 4 months older than he to the day.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Barb Mcf said…

    You are not a "Flunkie". You had a serious illness and couldn't be expected to be on the computer when you couldn't do anything else. Glad you are better. Love the picture of the two babies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home