Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

As a matter of fact, I'm not dead

Well, not sure how that happened...months and months with no posting. OK, I know HOW it happened, just not why! Things got crazy around here for awhile, but I'm finally getting my sea legs back! I know there are about 2 of you who check in here from time to time, so here's my update:

We just moved, AGAIN, now living in Northern Kentucky for Bobby's new job. He got off of active duty in May, and the job market where we were was no good, so we followed the market and here we are! We just moved a few weeks ago, so we're all settling in to a new school, new home, new everything.

Wyatt is 15 months old, walking everywhere and cracking us all up on a pretty regular basis. Here's a picture of him recently during his favorite time of day-bath! I can't post my favorite pic from this session because it's a bit more, um, nekkid lol.


I'm working on a grand re-opening of the shop around October 15th, so that's taking alot of time as well (don't get me started on my Etsy rant!). I'm starting to do more custom clothing, so look for that to hopefully take a front seat when I reopen.

And possibly the most exciting news-I'm expecting baby #5 January 29th. And even better? This one is a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it??? I can't..still..in shock. I cannot believe that after 4 boys, I'm going to have a little girl. I don't know what to do with a girl!! It struck me today that I'm going to have to figure out how to store and organize hair stuff..what? It's insane! We're completely excited to complete our family, we had decided 5 was it, and that it's a girl-it's just icing on the cake!

I'm really going to try and get back into my blogging routine...so tell your friends! I have some goodies planned!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger twoluvcats said…

    yay! welcome back to blogging!

    :-)

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Mom IsAmagpie said…

    Welcome back and congrats on the girl!! That's so exciting!!! It's a difficult transition from active duty to civilian, I hope yours is going seamlessly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home