Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Monday, April 23, 2007

baby update..great news!

Well, so we had the aforementioned doc's appt. this morning, and my husband did get to go! It was a relief because this morning the reality of the "coulds" hit me, and I was freaking out. The baby is doing GREAT! Doc asked if I'd been resting alot, which I've been trying to rest as much as possible, and he said well, it's working...look at those measurements. Wyatt is now in the 58th percentile overall, his abdomen has completely caught up in growth! He's finally starting to develop some fat stores, which is awesome. This little guy has done almost 6 weeks worth of growth on his abdomen in the last 3 weeks. Normally, I'm not much of a "religious" person, but in this case I can definitely say that God heard our prayers and worked wonders on our little guy. So, according to the doctor we can look forward to giving birth to a healthy, normal baby boy in about 6 weeks! He did make sure to mention that we are NOT out of the woods yet, as the IUGR will have to be monitored and he said I am to continue resting as much as I possibly can to help keep the growth on track. And to make things even better, he did a quick 3D/4D scan to show us a picture of Wyatt's face. He has his daddy's nose and his mommy's lips. We are SO happy!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Kimmie said…

    Wow what great news!!! Hang in there, wont be long. Love ya Kimmie

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger twoluvcats said…

    yay!! Glad to hear things are going better!! What a great US pic. :-)

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Noodle said…

    Fabulous news! Congratulations!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful, the picture is great!~! I wish I could have had those for mine...Take care!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home