Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

My June Freebies

I've decided to keep myself motivated to use coupons, freecycle, and sales by keeping track each month of all items I receive free. I also am keeping a seperate list of items I win in contests I enter, such as instant wins, etc. This list is my freebies for the month of June. Some you may recognize from my Walgreen's post, others I'll give a brief recap of the "deal".

  • New with tags Winnie The Pooh outfit for Wyatt (given to me at a yardsale)
  • 2 pairs of New Balance tennis shoes for Jacob (yardsale free box)
  • 1 package of Meijer brand diapers (coupon from hospital)
  • 1 package Meijer onesies (coupon from hospital)
  • 10 large packs of Kotex pads (Walgreen's deal a few weeks ago)
  • 18 boxes Glucerna cereal (Catalina deal at Walgreen's for the month of June, ended yesterday)
  • 2 packages of Kotex tampons (same Walgreen's deal as above)
  • 12 gallons of milk (Kroger sale & Catalina print outs, also ended yesterday)
  • 2 large packages of Kotex pantiliners (Walgreen's again)
  • 22 bottles Walgreen's acetaminophen
  • 28 6 packs of Boost Nutrition drinks
  • 13 packages of Top Ramen (overage from Walgreen's catalinas)
  • 2 packages of Ziploc Steam N Fresh bags (BzzAgent campaign-post coming soon!)
  • 8 4 packs of Musselman's Applesauce cups (overage from Boost coupons at Walgreen's)
  • 2 cans of Enfamil Ready To Feed formula (Formula checks)
  • 1 package of Sharpies (overage at Walgreen's again)
  • 1 package of hamburger buns (overage from milk catalina's at Kroger)
  • 7 packages of shredded cheese (milk overage again)
  • 3 TV Guides & a 10 week subscription to TV Guide (another bzzagent campaign)

Overall, a pretty good month. Not my best by far, but the Boost alone is $168 worth of merchandise that I paid tax only on. Those will go most likely to my grandfather (dropped some off with him yesterday), or to a local cancer center. Looking forward to seeing what deals July will bring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home