Froggy Girl Designs

A glimpse into my daily life of crafting, frugal living, and being a mom!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

For Sale By Parents

We've all had those days-the kids are running wild, you're exhausted and you're hoping someone will take them away for just 10 minutes right? Or else you're like me, with a slightly twisted sense of humor. We get those questions occasionally-"wow, are they all yours? You must be busy!"

Well, I found the perfect tongue in cheek t-shirt for my kids.

They're currently out of stock, but if they get enough votes, they'll reprint it-come on all, lets sell our kids! (Ok, just kidding, but I really do need 4 of those shirts lol)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh man, I have 4 kids and I always get that "you have your hands full" thing AND I always say, "I have 4 kids...why, you wanna buy one?" So nice to know I am not alone out there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home